I’m going to take the month of February to take two steps back and regroup. I will resume regular reporting from my bleacher seat on Thursday, March 7, 2019. In the interim, I’ll fill this space with mini-posts — videos, pictures, notable quotes by others. Where is, as is.
About two years ago, I began this blog with the intention to post at a minimum of once a week — first Tuesday morning which then migrated to … Thursday morning which has migrated to … not a set schedule.
As I roll around to the two year marker, I would like to take a bit of time off to:
- Work on blog post structure and organization. Focus on making a point. Or not.
- Work on the site structure and readability. It has come to my attention that reading and navigation on a mobile device is less-than-optimal. Challenging even.
- I upgraded to the Premium WordPress package in January so I could post videos. I’d like to further explore and incorporate any features available in this upgrade that would improve the layout and presentation of this site.
- Update the Black Lives Matter swag available in Boutique Vending.
- Review goals set out in early 2018. Are any of them still sticky in 2019?
- Take a mental health break. Reporting on politics and the Trump
AdministrationRegime is tiring.
And I’m not in the press pool.
The struggle is real.
You do you, vivaescritora!
We read, we appreciate, we don’t always comment. But we DO marvel and admire your astute observations and crisp writing.
Taking time off to regroup will refresh and energize you.
Thank you for writing and sharing.
Ooo! Thank you.