I’m going to take the month of February to take two steps back and regroup. I will resume regular reporting from my bleacher seat on Thursday, March 7, 2019. In the interim, I’ll fill this space with mini-posts — videos, pictures, notable quotes by others. Where is, as is.
About two years ago, I began this blog with the intention to post at a minimum of once a week — first Tuesday morning which then migrated to … Thursday morning which has migrated to … not a set schedule.
As I roll around to the two year marker, I would like to take a bit of time off to:
- Work on blog post structure and organization. Focus on making a point. Or not.
- Work on the site structure and readability. It has come to my attention that reading and navigation on a mobile device is less-than-optimal. Challenging even.
- I upgraded to the Premium WordPress package in January so I could post videos. I’d like to further explore and incorporate any features available in this upgrade that would improve the layout and presentation of this site.
- Update the Black Lives Matter swag available in Boutique Vending.
- Review goals set out in early 2018. Are any of them still sticky in 2019?
- Take a mental health break. Reporting on politics and the Trump
AdministrationRegime is tiring.
And I’m not in the press pool.
The struggle is real.